We went to dance class last night and were happy to go in...enjoyed ourselves and did very well!! Her class also got to go into the big girls class and show them their ballet & tap numbers. It was so cute!
I stepped outside from the hallway for 1 minute to take a phone call...when I came back the girls were not in their room. Then 2 minutes later I hear their dance music coming from another room. So I go over there to look in the the mirrored window and there they are...dancing for the big girls! It was so sweet! And they did fantastic and did every move and didn't goof off! I guess that is the key...an audience! So I (and the other Mom's there) now feel really good about the recital. Their teacher is currently trying to teach them to watch her with her hand motions...since at the recital she will not be dancing with them on satge but will be on the floor in front of the stage directing them with hand motions.
OHHHH, so exciting!
PS. A shout out to my friend AK, WK's Mom...."your house will sell, it looks great...don't freak out!" (I tell her this now b/c it is sooo true...she has a beautiful house on the market...and also b/c almost exactly one year ago she was telling me the same thing...and she was right!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment