That's all I have to say about that!!!! WOO HOO
Oh yeah, and we have new neighbors who have a 2.5 year old...or 29 mths (?!?...don't we quit talking mths at 24 mths?!) as her father said her age was. Anyhoo...YEAH! And the Mom is French and the daughter seems semi bilingual, although she didn't really say 2 words when we went over there to greet them on Tuesday. But I think she was being shy. We took them some fresh baked Ghiradelli Chocolate Muffins/Cupcake thingies (you have to try them, YUM), some flavored cooking sauce, a nice basket and some cute paper cocktail napkins. We are such nice neighbors! You wish YOU were moving in next to us don't you?
The Mom is 2 yrs younger than me, and teaches French at the local University! SWEET! Can we say Free French Lessons!?? Maybe I should not tell her that I failed out of French II in college and therefore had to change my major to one that did not require a foreign language. HA I am sure though she could probably tell though when her mom (who speaks maybe 2 words in English and is staying with them for 7 weeks) started talking and I didn't say anything...this was after I told them I knew French "un petit peau" (a little bit) and then was not able to say anything else. OOPS. BUT Every morning and night since, I have been practicing my greetings in the mirror while getting ready.
Yeah, it's for sure...they are going to think I am a dork.
Have a great weekend!!
Au revoir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment