Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Off to Charleston (in one more day)...

I am off Mommy duty this weekend....why?...b/c I am going to Charleston with some XO friends from college!!!! WOO HOOO We will leave about 10am on friday and return sometime Sunday afternoon.
I think 7 of us are going and it shouold be a blast! 3 of us live in the same city and are involved in many groups together, so we see each other a lot. One other is my BFF from college and I see her a few times a year (maybe 5, she lives near Charlotte)...one lives only 30 mins awy but I MAYBE run into her in Target once a year (I know, it is weird but true, I only see her in Target)...another is moving down to the Charlotte area but has been in TX and WVA so I never see her (lthe ast time I saw her was at a baby shower for Target Friend in Fall 04) and another I don't think I have seen sice 1995! WOW

It will be a blast! We are staying at the Embassy Suites downtown, so that is convenient!!! PLUS, they have a Complimentary Breakfast EVERY MORNING...YUM...and. duh duh duh...a Complimentary Managers Reception each evening (otherwise known as "Free Booze Night and Free Food To Soak It Up So You Don't Get Too Tipsy on Free Booze Night").

I think we are also going HERE for brunch or lunch and HERE for dinner ...again...YUM!!

FUN FUN! I will miss hubbie & OG but I think they will be just fine without me. Especially since I will have been Single Mom from Monday night till Thursday (tomorrow) night while hubbie was in VA for work.

for you XO's who read this who couldn't make it, we forgive you and will miss you!!!!!! :)

No comments: