Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dance Pix

I can never get good pix in dance b/c we are on the other side of a not so great two-sided mirror....but these pix are sort of cute. She was practicing her ballet routine with her doll (still in the package so they won't get dirty). OG is the blonde in pink, while most of the others are in black that day. :)
Dance is tonight....one morclass after today and then one dress rehearsal...and we are DONE!!! I won't be at dance tonight b/c I have a prior engagement (LOL as some of you know) so it is up to Daddy to keep her happy and get her into class without a struggle. You know me, control freak, it is killing me not to be there b/c of course only "I" can do it right. But I trust Daddy...But I do need to remind him that bribes work. I can't WAIT to hear how this goes. But the GOOD NEWS is she gets her costume tonight...yes, the costume that she was NEVER measured for and that I am sure will be sizes too big. good times!

No comments: