Monday, April 21, 2008

Princess Day at Chic-Fil-A

One of our Chic-Fil-A's has fun family nights on Tues....so it's the PERFECT thing for after dance. They have had game night, free ice cream nightk, etc...and 2 weeks ago (yes, this post is late) Princess Night. You could dress up as a princess (or Prince), get your nails painted, make tiaras & wanss and get a free milkshake! FUN...so we went. And it was a mad house!!


OG & MNM


OG getting her Nails Did!

Purple nail polish!! CHEESE!!!

We invited WK and MNM to come along....they got there earlier than us b/c we had to come after dance. WK ended up leaving soon after we got there...I think she had missed her nap that day so she was tired. PLUS, she kept saying that "OG's Daddy is in the cow" according to her Mom and she was scared of him...that was weird. And when I told hubbie that, he was like "what???" So I guess WK thinks OG's Daddy is scary! LOL

OG, MNM & Scary Cow aka: OG's Daddy....

Anwyay, we had a fun time...scary cows and all!
*Thanks to MNM's Mom for the pix!

No comments: