
Just a quick post on how RIDICULOUS my child's closet is!!! Look at it...it looks like Baby Gap threw up in there. That is just her closet...that does not include all of the fashions that are in 8 drawers.
Last summer I remember counting all of her summer outfits...she had over 100! I am not kidding...100 + different outfits!! That was enought to not repeat outfits from June through mid Sepetmber! CRAZY! But as with my own closet, I go to her closet daily and think..."I can't find anything for her to wear"...again, CRAZY, because she has so much to choose from.
I have told myself not to buy ANYMORE clothes until it is time for spring clothes but I just can't help myself. Little girl clothes are soo cute that I can't stand it. Sooo, what I am trying to do now is buy for NEXT winter...there is a lot of cute stuff on sale now for $2, $3 & $5 that will be perfect for next winter. I got her a coat for $13 that was originally $49...what a bargain! That is if she will fit into it next year. Lets just hope her little body gets to 24 mths size by winter. She is 19 mths now and still in 12 mth clothes. I have bought a lot on sale and she has recieved a lot of summer stuff that is 18 mths so I am chanting "grow baby, grow".
It is so sad to see her grow out of clothes...I don't like it, but I know my friends who I pass the clothes on to LOVE it! I sure love it when I get free clothes!!! It is like the goodie bags that celebrities get when they attend an awards show!! AWESOME!!
OG my sweet, enjoy the tons of clothes NOW while you can! When you become an adult, clothes in those sizes are more expensive and you might not have as many. Good thing Target is ALWAYS in fashion.

No comments:
Post a Comment