
We LOVE Target in our household...EVERYONE loves them some TAR-'JAYH. I am sure any day now one of OG's new words will be Target. This great blog I found updates a few times a week with items/products/great finds that these women who do the blog have stumbled upon in Target...add it to your FAV's and check back daily! Here it is: Slave To Target
Everybody needs a little "Red Cart Romance"!!
I LOVE to take OG to Target....we have fun and I think all the people buzzing around and bright colors make her happy...wait, maybe they make ME happy?!? ANYWAY...her happy meter (not mine) quickly starts to drop down after about 20-30 minutes there...so you have to make it SNAPPY!
Here is the plan:
Go in with a mission and a list (which of course you will buy 32 other thinsg that were NOT on your list..."ooh, this is a new scent of toilet bowl cleaner" or "wow, colorful washcloths" or "neato, beef jerky is on sale")...go in with a budget (which of course you will exceed that budget by $102) and get out of there. I think having OG with us helps us spend a little less (ok, maybe not)...so if you want to save some moolahand make it snappy, make sure you take an 19 mth old in with you who has not had a nap and wants her blankie and has a wet diapee....add to that by letting her look at a toy then take it away from her...that will get you out of the store quicker than you ever thought b/c she will not be happy.
The other day she made it to the checkout line before she got upset...it was a long line and she all of a sudden LOST IT...super MELTDOWN time b/c Daddy would not let her "push" the cart. She went NUTSO! PSYCHO baby!
Daddy looked at me like "get her out"(he always gets stressed when she screams in public)...so I took her away to try to calm her. I walked to the front doors and everybody was staring...oops! So, we got the heck out of there, not to retrun for a very long time....2 days later to be exact!

What a meltdown looks like...Poor OG!

1 comment:
HA!!! I LOVE Target too. However whenever I pul in to Target my 2 year old son Joshua asks for popcorn!!
Post a Comment