It's Friday the 13th...ooh I'm scared! NOT! The 13th has always been a good day for me. I was born on the 13th (way back when) and so was OG (not so way back when). My 8th grade dance was on a Friday the 13th and it was lots of fun! I also remember my date had a cast on his arm at that dance...I guess the 13th was NOT lucky for him...ANY WHO, moving on...My dorm room in college was 113 and blah blah blah!
So okey dokey...you see a pattern...13's have been all around me and so I like 13. Friday the 13th is just another day...but don't be bringin' any black cats or ladders to walk under my way...I don't want any bad luck!
Oh yeah, OG had a fairly decent hair day today, considering I could not find a brush anywhere...Poor baby! I used my hands and a little spit (calm down, it was just a LITTLE spit)...it worked just fine! At least I didn't send her to school with a nappy carpet head.
Happy 13th people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment