Monday, June 02, 2008

vacation is over...nothing to blog about

So yeah, it's been boring since we have been back. Hmm, what have we done.....worked, slept, did a 5k Heart Walk on Saturday, had co-workers over to the house after said walk for a brunch/lunch...gone to the pool 2 times (once by myself, wooooot and once with family), watched Sex and the City the movie with 5 girlfriends (run and see it with your girlie friends!!) and went to the dermatologist for a "body check" today and received a clean bill of health! Not bad for someone who lived in tanning beds from about age 14- age 25...no bad spots...I don't need to go back for another year or so she said. YEAH

This wknd I head to the beach from Friday AM through Sunday with a friend. Hubbie's bday is Sunday so I best be back in time to wish him Happy Bday or he will be sad. Hopefully we can all go out for a family dinner...but he is glad I am going away I think. LOL My Mom will watch OG on Sat day and night while he goes to the Buffet concert in Raleigh in some big Winnebago that the owners of his company have. And they are renting some hot tub thingie to tote along behdind it...LOL, so weird. He is excited!...especially since I sort of vetoed his annual Vegas trip this year....I didn't tell him he COULDN'T go but I advised that it might be good to save some money...he agreed, especially since he has a full week at work next week. This will be fun for him this wknd though.

2 comments:

Susan D. said...

Hey there- I was at SATC in the afternoon, 3:30 show. Were you there? Loved it and would go again in a minute. I think I cried throughout the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing we don't all have skin cancer, uh? Like you, I spent years tanning. Who know it was so bad 20 years ago!?