Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have a daughter who is about to be 4???

WHAT?? NO WAY!!!! Where did the time go!!???

OG will be FOUR on Friday! CRAZY!!!!!! I look at her in these past few weeks and see a little lady (except for when she misbehaves at dinner, lol). She is no longer a baby, or even a toddler...she is a little girl. Sometimes I look at her and just stare and watch her playing or watching TV (to which she sometimes says "MOM, please quit staring at me"). I could watch her all day though. It makes me cry sometimes. I am crying b/c I am happy... I am so proud of her for all she has done and been through and accomplished...and I am sad b/c my Baby Girl is not a baby anymore. We will not be having anymore kids...so she is it! Even though we're not having more, I cannot give away or sell the pack n play, stroller, carseat/carrier and her crib. I feel like I need to save those forever. I know that is weird but that is just how it is.

So Baby Girl...Happy early Birthday...Friday and Saturday will be so much fun with your school party and real party and all the family & friends coming to see you. Enjoy my Sweetie Peetie. :)

You've come a long way baby. :) We love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDB-FLA says:
I have a daughter who is 35. WHAT?? NO WAY!!!! Where did the time go!!???

She is no longer a baby, although it took me almost 30 years to figure that out. I am so proud of all that she has accomplished. We gave away her crib because she learned to climb out of it and because the slats were 5 inches apart. We didn't have a car seat to give away because it was made of vinyl and steel tubing and rusted before we were done with it. Still, she survived.
You've come a long way, my baby. I love you.

Jules said...

Thanks DADDY! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the photos from her party!

Anonymous said...

Wow...it really has been that long hasn't it? It's amazing just how fast the time has simply FLOWN by. Your little girl is just gorgeous!

Can't wait to see the photos!