Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day

We were lucky enough this year to have my Daddy in town for Father's Day (since it fell on OG's bday weekend). I think this was only the 2nd Father's Day we have been able to spend together since around 1980 when I was 7. So that was nice. :)

Here are some pix of us after our Father's Day meal up at the club. I like these! DEFINITELY frame worthy! And check out OG's Lilly...COSTCO, $24 WOO HOO!


Hubbie is in a bummy T-Shirt b/c he changed to go to the pool right before we took pix. oops Hence, the waist up photo...he had on swim trunks. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute dress!

Aidan and Emma said...

OG is seriously the cutest thing ever and such cute outfits! I can't wait to dress Emma in stuff like that. I love it! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful vacation!