We were at chucrh last night to get some pictures taken for the new church directory. The last time we had them done for that was when OG was maybe not even 1 yet...so we were glad it was time to go. And we haven't had a professional family photo since then...and the last family photo we BOUGHT was actually when OG was only about 6mths old. So we were overdue.
So we got pix taken and they were pretty good...we spent too much moeny but I am glad we have them now. We also got a big family shot with the local grandparents so that will be nice to have.
So before the pix, OG & I arrived a little early and were waiting in the narthex/lobby for hubbie to arrive and our turn for pix. Behind where we were sitting was a painting of The Last Supper. I showed it to OG and told her what it was. Then when I asked her a little later what it was she said "The Last Lunch"...LOL,...and then I asked her who was in the painitng and she said "Jesus and the boys, and they don't have shoes on"....VERY FUNNY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment