And of COURSE...one of the higlights of our whole Christmas was lunch with the Princesses at Norway in Epcot. How great it was!!!! OG got to meet some great princesses (& wanna be princesses) at lunch and it was really neat. Of course OG was decked out in her best princess finery...she was the most beautiful princess of them all if I do say so myself!! ;)

As we entered the restaurant, we were greeted by Aurora or Sleeping Beauty as she is better known. I thought OG would flip out and fuss and be scared but she wasn't. She just took Aurora's hand and walked with her and it was the CUTEST thing ever. Then they chatted a while (or more Aurora chatted) and Aurora signed OG's autograph book and hugged her etc. OG seemed mesmerized! It was so neat.
I think THIS picture is PRICELESS....
More of OG & Aurora....

After that was over, a few other princesses came to our table as we ate.
Ariel...


Jasmine...


OG is looking at Alice like "who the heck are YOU? YOU are not a princess"!
And BELIEVE it or NOT Cinderelle was MIA!! What is up with that?!? I guess we will have to wait to see her when we go down again in May or so. We will have to do the breakfast with the princesses at the Castle then. YEAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment