Wednesday, December 13, 2006

150 posts! (or 21.4 posts in dog years)

Wow, its seems like just yesterday I began this little adventure of "Life with OG" and now we are already at 150 posts! Less than 12 months ago I was beginning my first post with:
TEST, test, test...I am obsessed with blogs and accidentally (HA) created a blog of my own. This is ADDICTIVE and I am sure I will not get much work done now! Ha.

Blogging has been time consuming...but luckily (as I predicted above) it was time during the day (on official breaks of course) and not time away from family. I couldn't do it during family time or I wouldn't have anything to write about. HA Just a few months ago we celebrated 100 posts, and in Januray it will be LWOG's 1 year "blogaversary"! Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. OG loves it for sure...who wouldn't love getting their picture taken on almost a daily basis!?! ;)

No comments: