Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Attention Shoppers!!

On Sunday we made our weekly trip to the grocery store. They recently built a newer Harris Teeter near our house and tore down the old one (that was only about 11 yrs old). This new one is apparently the largest one in the state and is CRAZY BIG!! Their pastry & cheese shops are amazing! And they have a great organic section.

This new store has mini shopping carts for kids that we let OG try out. She had fun pushing her cart around...untill lher brand new shoes gave her a blister...then she wanted to push it around with no shoes on. Well of course that was not allowed so she had a meltdown when we put her in the cart. I only wish I had a pic of that!! You could hear her all over the store. To save time I ran off to gather some other things and could hear her in the dairy section when she was still in meats! HA

No comments: