We have a weekend of fun holiday festivities upon us. Tonight we head downtown to the Festival of Lights where they light all of the lights and the big tree. It should be nice. There are carolers & hot chocolate and fun times for kids & families.
Tomorrow we hope to attend the Christmas parade downtown around noon, and then in the evening we are heading out to see the luminaries. In the arboretum ( a nice park area) they are setting up about 3,200 of them I think. It will be so nice to stroll the paths and see the beautiful lights. I hope it is at least a LITTLE chilly tomorrow so it can feel like Christmas. I want to bundle up in hats & scarves!!
Here are some Diva pics for you. ENJOY and have a great holiday weekend! And if you haven't told me yet what you want for Christmas and I normally get you something, NOW is your last chance!! :) If I DON'T normally get you something then too bad, so sad!




And take note...in EVERY picture OG is holding a baggie with some sort of snack...I didn't even PLAN that. FUNNY! This post should be titled: Diva Dress-Up, Snack Bag Edition. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment