
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Making a pizza...making a pizza...making a pizza pie!
On my bday last week we went to BRAVO along with my family that lives in town to celebrate. It is a great restaurant and has a great atmosphere. I was going to get OG the standard kids pasta, when my Mom mentioned how cool it was that kids there could make their own pizzas. "WHAT??!!!" I replied....why yes, if a kid orders the pizza they can make it themself, add their own toppings, etc. UMM HELLO!!! Why does it not say that on the menu? (Maybe it does but I didn't see it)...anywho....OG was now getting the pizza (good thing she was fine with that). And of COURSE I had my camera to capture it all. After they asked her (ME) what kind fo toppigs she wanted, they led her up to the little "bar" near the open kitchen where everything was set up for her...then she was free to do her THANG.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
ok, this is the coolest thing ever. who knew?!
Post a Comment