Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Joys of a day off!!

YES, a day off and mostly all to myself...or at least I am doing mostly just ME things! WHY??!! B/C it is my birthday and I want to! :) I am the ripe old age of 35 today! Man I feel old.

I took the day off work and I am so glad I did. The day started off with an OG dentist appt at 8am...I am thrilled to announce no cavities and good growth in her mouth. There is the potential for a slight overbite but I shouldn't worry they said.

After dropping OG off at school at 9:00 I headed over to one of our Panera's which is where I am right now. I LOVE this....hanging out at a table with an asiago bagel, plain cream cheese and a large unsweet tea (I don't like coffee) and blogging. THIS is the life...I could get used to this. But I better not b/c works calls me in again at 8am tomorrow. LOL

At 10:30 I have an appt to get my hair DID...it has been 8 weeks ice my last appt...so I am due. The roots are showing and something else is showing too...a lot of gray! Ahhh to be 35! NOT! So I am ready to get my hair suped up and shiny again.

I also am having lunch w a few friends today...so that will be fun. Then after that I think I am getting my eyebrows waxed...then running some errands. Then dinner tonight with the family.

Soooo...all in all it should be a good day. Hubby got me an iPod but it has yet to be officially given to me yet...he wanted to download me some songs (or more I asked him to download me some songs from his collection) before I got it. Can't wait.

OK, need to check email and then I am off for my hair appt. Have a great day everyone...b/c I sure will. I have received so many sweet emails and calls already today and it is only 10am. :) 3 phone calls and 10 emails....love you guys!

No comments: