Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY Heart Day!

What a great Valentines Day! It snowed a lot last night(a surprise snow)and it was beautiful this AM (pix to follow)...so of course OG's school was delayed...and my work was delayed. WOO HOO

On the way to school OG was so upset that she saw kids sledding and playing in the snow. Now this wasn't a HUGE snow at all...but enough for her to play in. And it would have been her first decent snow to play in. So she really didn't want to go to school. We called my Mom (Meemaw, sp?) and she said OG could come play and sled at her house...then she would take her to school at 3:00 for the Valentines party. What Fun! I am so jealous...I wish I coudl be there. And BELIEVE me I would if I didn't have 2 mtgs today! POO I love sledding and snow.

OH YEAH, Our neighbor ran across the street this AM and gave us a snow suit that was too small for her youngest...she also had waterproof mittens...JACKPOT! Those things along with the great purple fuzzy discounted boots from Tar.get we got the other week and OG was set!!! So she got to MeeMaws and got suited up...I was glad I got to see at least a little bit of her playing.

I hope she has a fun party! After that she will go back to my Mom's ...and Daddy & I will go to a quick dinner...then back to get her.

FUN FUN FUN!!!
We wish everyone a happy day full of love!

No comments: