Monday, November 20, 2006

Sick Day!!

OG had to stay home Friday for a sick day, so THAT is why we had no Diva Dress-Up. Her school called me on Thursday a a few hours after her shots and said I needed to go get her because she had a fever. We all assumed it from from her 2 shots she had earlier in the day. She always gets a slight fever after shots, as do many kids. The next day she was still warm so we BOTH stayed home. After some meds , she cooled down a bit and acted and seemed fine. But it was a nice day for her to just lay around and do a little bit of nothing. She probably watched way too mcuh TV and Wiggles...and I was trying to work from home so that much TV was OK for that day only. :)




Since Friday afternoon, OG has been complaining about new pain. "My mouth hurt" she says. So now I think the fever could be all from her new 2 yr molars coming in. She was drooling a lot on Friday and her mouth started hurting then too. She barely ate anything from Friday until dinner last night. She would put something as soft as a banana up to her muth and then decide before taking a bite, that it was going to hurt. POOR BABY! I tried all the right products to help her but it just seemed to be too bad. Let's hope she gets better soon. She is back at school today and I advised her teachers of her pain and that she might be Miss Grumpy pants, and NOT to call me unless she was throwing up or had a fever. And if they DO call then "I" will be calling Daddy to go home and do the duty...since he was out of town from Tuesday a.m. through Saturday night all last week. I was with OG the whole time while she was sick and only wanted her Daddy. GOOD TIMES!

No comments: