Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fast Food Nation

Hubbie and I are always game for a bad cheeseburger from somewhere, even though right now we are trying to diet/eat better. But nothing is better than a fountain Coke and fries from Mickey D's!! We are not fast food addicts but we do like some greasy goodness every once in a while. :)

OG though was never really exposed to fast food until recently. I don't think she even had fast food until I gave her a few bites from a cheesebuger from McDonalds when she was about 1.5 yrs old or older. The next day she was sick so I blamed it on the grease. She didn't get more fast food util months later. Now at almost 2.5 yrs old, I can honestly say she has only eaten fast food maybe 8-10 times (give or take 1 or 2). I think that is pretty good!


In those 8-10 times I would say MOST have been at Chick-Fil-A, and she had nuggets and a sugar free lemonade or milk. Their nuggets aren't all that fried and seem much better for you than a Happy Meal so that makes me feel better.


Last night we went to Chick-Fil-A with one of her school friends and her Mommy. It was family night so they had discounts and freebies and it was lots of fun. When I told OG we were on our way she was excited because she knows that they have an indoor play area and she likes it. As we pulled in the parking lot she saw where we were and promptly announced: "Fit-Sha-Lay...Fit-Sha-Lay". Yes OG...we are at Fit-Sha-Lay!! HOORAY!

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

LG loves "Bock bock" from McD's. It is hard to get her to eat meat so the dr. said as long as it isn't every day it is ok! Bad for mommy though!!!!!