Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Festivities!

Halloween has come and gone already. I can't beleive it! THIS year was so much better though than last year. OG really got into it and she understood what was going on...where as last year we had a lot of meltdowns. This year was MELTDOWN free! YES!

OG was a 50's girl (or a FITSY girl as she called it). She was so cute in her little shoes and outfit!


The festivities started out with "TRUNK or TREAT" at her school. You decorate your trunk to look really cool apparently, and then park in the lot and all of the different classes come out and trick r' treat from your trunk. WELL, I didn't decide I was going to participate in this until Halloween morning when I dropped her at school. I was just going to donate candy to the cause...then I decided that I wanted to be more involved. The only bad thing was I didn't have any decorations with me. So hubbie brought me the pumpkins to my work from home and I borrowed a few cobwebs and I thought I would be ok. NOT SO MUCH! I got to the daycare lot at 2:30 pm and the Mom's who were already there had their trunks pimped out!!! My little cobwebs were nothing in comparison. NEXT year I will start my planning in July...and we WILL have the best car there!!! BRING IT ON Mommies!!! ;)



Afterwards about 5:00, we went trick r' treating in Meema's neighborhood...then went out with some friends and their kids at 6:15...then we went to see some of OG's godparents at 7:30 and some other friends. It was so fun! OG didn't get to bed until almost 9pm and we were all exhausted. But it was worth it!!




Oh and when was dinner you ask??!! Somewhere in there...and it consisted of a lollipop, some bottlecaps (candy) and some sweet tarts....and thanks to Whitley's Mommy we DID get a little mac n' cheese before we headed out from their house. The Kemp's saved the day!

EDITED TO ADD: I am trying to post more pix but stupid blogger.com wont let me...check back later or tomorrow for more Halloween pix added to this post (I hope).

No comments: