Last night, we were invited to eat dinner with some friends at their house. We went over early so the girls could have play time and the adults could gossip & chat. We then ate a YUMMY dinner of homemade chili and jalepeno cornbread muffins! Mmm Mmm GOOD! I practically licked my bowl it was so yummy....and I probably would have had we been in our own home. :) Oh yeah, and before dinner we had Tostitos and spicy queso dip. OG loved it! She was eating up that cheese dip...spice and all. And she was double dipping too a few times...but that was Ok b/c Whitley her little friend was also double dipping BIG TIME. If the host double dips then by all means, you can double dip. But only if you are under the age of 3.
After dinner it was time for Whit to have a bath. Since we were there and to save time when we got home later, OG and Whit had a bath together. Splash Spalsh Splash...they had a blast! They even got their own little Alfafa hair do's. SO CUTE!!


OG also borrowed some of Whit's PJ's afterwards....they smelled so nice & clean. (Why is it everyone's fresh laundry always smells better than yours??) I think her Mommy uses the Downey ball with Lavendar softner. Smelles so nice! Run out and get you some! I sure will.
No comments:
Post a Comment