

Yes, I know...we have been bad...no posting this week. How dare we do that!! Shame on us! BUT...we do have some good news! We got a new camera! YEAH. It has 6mp instead of the 3.2mp we had before!!! Thanks to the grandparents from FL for the awesome gift!! YEAH.
So that aside, we have not posted this week because our other camera was acting up & OG is still not her normal self yet. And because of this, mornings this week have been a nightmare (not b/c of the camera but b/c of her being not her normal self, ha). It is all I can do to get her out the doors in the morning and not be in tears (her AND ME).
SO I did take a few TEST pix with the new camera BEFORE I was up on how the flash worked etc. So these aren't GREAT pix...but do expect good things from Life with OG in the weeks to come!
Happy Thursday! Thank GOODNESS it has been a short week!

No comments:
Post a Comment