Thursday, September 21, 2006

Playground Paparazzi

I always wish that OG's school had a website where they had cameras in each room and I could watch what she did throughout the day. Many schools offer that and I think it is a neat perk. They give parents a password that gives them online access to streaming video of their childs room. How Cool! BUT, since we don't have that, I don't get to see what she does when I am not around.


However, I lucked out earlier this week. I got to her school about an hour earlier to get her. After I pulled into the parking lot, her class came out to the front playground to play. I saw her but she didn't see me.....JACKPOT!!! The perfect opportunity to take undercover photos of her from the car! I felt like the Paparazzi stalking Jessica Simpson or something. It was hilarious! Eventually she saw me and the undercover side of it was over...but I still got to take some pix of her in action. Although I think her teacher thought I was nuts.