Friday, September 01, 2006

Diva Dress-Up on hold...

Poor OG has been a bit under the weather this week. She was throwing up Tuesday night, didn't eat at all on Wednesday, didn't eat at all on Thursday and had bad diapees at school yesterday too. They asked me not to bring her back today if she had another bad diapee at home last night. Good thing is he doesn't really poop at night or in the morning until she gets to school (hooray for me, less stinkey diapers to change) so I got to take her in today.

I dropped her off and she was hysterical, as she has been all week. She has been not herself this week they said. I am sure she hasn't since she feels bad. To top it off she is now in the 2 yr old room as of Monday. Her & 5 other classmates moved up. We are so proud of her! BIG GIRL! But...I think the new room transition, and new teachers & new classsmates and being sick is not a good combination. PLUS, we are having some LOVELY rainy weather this week...so that can make ANYONE feel poopie!!


Soooo, that is my big excuse for not having pix to post...OG has been sick and I thought asking her to "smile & say cheese" while running out the door, was not something that was fun in her mind when she felt so bad. :(

Sorry. This is the most recent pic I have of her...this is from the pool on Sunday...she looks sick here but she wans't. She is actually eating something in this pic, which hasn't happened for 3 days.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend! Be Safe!!

No comments: