Friday, September 15, 2006

Diva Dress-Up

It's time for Diva Dress-Up. I don't have a ton of pictures this week. Here is my excuse (I always have an excuse don't I?): It was raining a lot this week...we were always rushing out the door...or it was too dark to get a good pic...or the flood waters were ripping through our neighborhood. Ok, maybe there were not flood waters, but you get the point.

Oh yes, and PLEASE take note of the cute Bucks she has on her feet! If you attended High School in the late 80's or very early 90's even, you KNOW what I am talking about...and you probably had a pair or 2 yourself. SOOO CUTE!



I am LOVING these boot cut jeans.

I don't think OG is loving the jeans in THIS photo...oops!



Back pack on and ready to go!!!

ENJOY & Happy Friday! TGIF!!

No comments: