Thursday, July 13, 2006

Baby got back & junk in the trunk

In case you were wondering....THIS is what happens when you forget to put on a swim diaper and leave on your Pamper and go in the lake. OOPS!



LOOK at that booty! Baby sure DOES have junk in the trunk (for the grandparents or anybody not up on their EBONICS, "Junk in the TrunK" means someone has a big booty. LOL)


She practically sucked up the whole lake in there! I am not kidding...when we took the diaper off it weighed at LEASt 5 lbs. HA

So, if you see that there is a drought in Roxboro, NC in the next few days, you know why...all the water ended up in OG's diapee.


PS. We are heading out of town tonight for the beach so I will have no Diva Dress-Up for you tomorrow...unless I decide to blog from the beach where there is dial-up. HMMM? NOPE, I don't think I'll be doing that. It would be next Tues before I could upload a pic...so you'll have to wait.

HAPPY WEEEKEND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*giggle*

How cute!