Monday, May 08, 2006

War Wounds

OG has officially been sent out to battle and has officially returned with war wounds. A few weeks ago she got bitten for the first time at school. Oh wait…I didn’t tell you about that?! My bad. Well, now this week we have been scratched. According to the “Boo Boo Report” from school there was a “scuffle” on the playground and another child GRABBED OG’s face. She was not at fault…she did nothing to provoke this delinquent…she was just standing there

From the looks of the scratches on her face, it was Edward Scissorhands who grabber her face and not some 22 month old toddler. The picture does not do it justice…those scratches were deep. I am thinking of investing in nail clippers for every child’s cubbie and leaving them along with a note to the parents to cut their child’s nails!!

As with any Boo Boo Incident, they won’t tell you WHO the child was….they only way you can tell is by seeing what other child has an “incident report” taped to their cubbie letting their parent know they harmed another child. I think I got there too late on Friday and the other child was already gone. I saw no other white tell-tale papers flying in the breeze on the cubbies. I tried to ask OG but to no avail. But you just wait…a few more months she will be able to tell me. Be warned Edward/Edwardette Scissorhands!! OG has some incisors coming in! (Kidding, Kidding).

No comments: