Monday, May 15, 2006

Missing Camera

Those of you who know me (and I hope you all know me since you are surfing around on my blog...I hope there are no weird stalkers on here) know I am a camera freak. I take pictures of everything...especially since OG came along. My camera is almost always with me in my car or in my purse.

Well, Hubbie went to visit his Mom this weekend, and took OG and the camera...OG came back (thank goodness), the camera didn't. UH OH! How will we all survive?? Supposedly his Mom is mailing it to us. Lets hope it gets here before we leave for Florida on Friday. So in the meantime, this blog will either have no pix or we will have to re-use some old stock footage. So here's your first stock footage pics. Some from Disney & the beach in FL last year...I can't wait for our trip!


Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone must have a naked picture at the beach in the sand when they're children!