Monday, May 08, 2006

Pony rides are fun?!...(not so much)

We went to a little spring carnival at a local school this weekend. It was mostly for school aged children but they had pony rides which I thought would be fun for OG. She had been on a pony at the big county fair thing in October and really didn't think much of it. So we figured this time she would really enjoy it since she is older. umm...NO.


At first we rode a donkey/mule because it was smaller and easier for OG to get on. She was not too thrilled about it...and neither was Mommy since I had to walk around with her (which I didn't mind) and step in poo about 10 times as we went round and round (which I did mind).

Next we rode a pony...we thought we would try it one more time. This time Daddy went around with her...again, not so fun.
Oh well, maybe next time! As her FL grandfather mentioned..."maybe she'll at least like the horses on the carousel at Disney World when you are down in a few weeks". He's probably right...they don't move around and you don't have to worry about stepping in their poo. If there IS poo then it is MAGICAL POO...hey, you are at Disney afterall, right?!?! The Most Magical Place on Earth!

No comments: