Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 something Mommy working outside of the home (fun fun fun) who loves her "baby girl" and hubbie so very much! I enjoy shopping, blogs, traveling, being with family, hanging with my girlfriends sans kids, reality TV, eating and running. Take a peek into my life.
5 comments:
Awwww....your little girl is growing up!
doh! i'm sad for you..
when is her "graduation"?
early to mid Aug i think...but they took cap & gown pix while the spring pic lady was here last wk. :(
I know what you mean....I just got back Joshua's spring and cap and gown pics last week. He graduates June 5th. :(
I was in a similar position last year. My eldest daughter was graduatig from preschool and my heart was swelling with pride while my eyes were welling with tears. Now she is almost finished with Kindergarten...
Time just goes by so fast.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. Love the story about your "dam ma"...
Post a Comment