Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spirit Week...

We have been having spirit week at OG's school. It is always a fun time b/c they have neat and fun days for the kids. OG loves the fact that we can be silly and different this week...and I love helping her do it.

Monday was HAT DAY. She INSISTED on wearing her princess crowns but I managed to coax her into a real hat. We wore the Minnie hat that ties in the back. So cute!!


Tuesday was Bring Your Favorite Book day. THAT was a challenge b/c there are a ton of books that OG loves. We setteled on Just Me and My Dad. Apparently the teacher was going to read all of the books that all of the kids brought in that day. Wheewh! And I get tired just after reading ONE book. LOL

TODAY was my fave day of the week...Wacky Tacky Day. OG was DEFINITELY fitting in with the theme today. Every year when they do this I try to make her extra crazy. I want her to represent. And I think she met that goal today!! When we got to school there was a LITTLE bit of mis-matching going on, but not too much...so I was glad we were busting out and doing it full force. Can't wait to see what the other kids show up in b/c I know they do some crazy stuff. :)

2 comments:

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

She is too cute!!

amanda said...

She looks just like you in that first picture with her hat on!