Friday, April 24, 2009

More Spirit Week...PJ day & Bring Your Bike to School Day

Thurs was PJ day at OG's school. It was especially fun in the 4 yr old class. They not only got to wear PJ's but they ordered pizza for lunch...and got to skip their nap!! They watched some new version of Peter Pan instead (since it is PG the parents had to sign permission slips), ate popcron and brought in their sleeping bags/pillows etc and cuddled up and had a slumber party while watching! FUN FUN! I think not having a nap wore her out...she went right to bed at bedtime and was snoring! And YES, I LOVE that at almost 5, my daugther STILL naps 2-3 hrs a day! All that is gonna change though when kindergarten rolls around...she will have a hard time!


Today was color day for your age group/class...the pre k class was to wear green. I actually forgot that it was color day b/c I was so focused on getting her bike and its accessories to school...but I managed to dress her in an olive green skirt by accident, so that will have to do.

But the main thing today for her room was "bring your bike". They are apparently going to rope off the parking lot and have little bike races on their bikes/scooters etc. That will be neat! I hope the teacher takes pix!


And I was a bad Mom...I forgot to bring something for Show n Share. The letter of the week was P but the board said "bring one of your favorite toys". I didn't notice it until I was leaving the classroom this AM...Daddy picked her up last night so I never saw it. So as I was leaving I went back in and told her that her bike would be her Show n Share. She promptly told me that would NOT do b/c it did not start w/ P...I told her I thought today was just about your fave toy and it did not have to start w/ P. I don't think she was happy about that but it she will get over it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

pre-k is so much more fun than the toddler class. :)

and hello! she has a PURPLE bike! P!

Jules said...

LOL, I KNOW...someone else read the post and emailed me "HELLO, she has a Purple & Pink Princess bike!" LOL

Duuuh...I am a goof ball.