Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Visit From the Pajama Elf

I heard from a friend a year or so ago that the Pajama Elf visits her family on Christmas Eve and brings fun matching Christmas PJ's. What a neat idea I thought. So we started it last year with our family. The PJ elf brought PJ's for the entire family (including the FL grandparents who were in town). This year I decdied that it would be better to do it earlier in the month so as not to wait till Christmas eve when the holiday is practically over. I, ahem, the elf, bought said PJ's in January last year on clearance...and bought them in a snowman motif instead of a Christmas motif. So actually they CAN be worn after Christmas.
So, about a week ago, Pajama elf comes....rings the doorbell...runs away...and VOILA, new PJ's for the fam on the porch!! (please ignore the fact that they are in a BIRTHDAY bag, lol). The PJ elf was not prepared.



Someone rang the doorbell!


Looking a little skeptical! "Is that elf still out here Mom?"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh fun, what cute pictures!!!

JulieMomof3! said...

Oooooohhhhhh I LOVE IT!! How Cute!!!