Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas at Disney

On Tuesday, the eve BEFORE Christmas Eve, we headed over to Disney for a few hrs. We went to the Magic Kingdom and had a good time. It is nice to just be able to go and stay for a few hrs and not feel bad that you left after being there for less than half a day. We had a nice time...rode a few rides....ate some good food....watched the Christmas parade...and got some new customized EARS. :) And would you believe it...I ran into a friend from home while in the MK! That has happened to me a few times while there. SO weird!
Main Gate! After all these yrs and probably close to 100 visits, I always get excited to see this!
Good ole' Minnie!

Riding the TRAM



Beautiful Tree

Pretty Christmas swag on City Hall
Main Street decorations


Pretty Wreath

More Swags down Main Street


Munching on an awesome Casey dog!
A quick bite at Casey's as the parade begins!

Stars of the show...Mickey & Minnie!

Aurora!

Soldiers are awesome! How DO they really play those trumpets through the small holes in their mouths?

I LOVE these reindeer in their annual Christmas parade.

About to take off on Goofy's Barnstormer!
OG's fave ride...Buzz Lightyear!
Mickey & Minnie Topiaries

Watching WISHES!
Nuns on a train...not sure why this was funny but it was!

OG on the train!

Picking out the decorations and colors for her EARS

Final Product! CUTE! I LOVE that you can change out ears!

Heading out! Bye Bye WDW! See you next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules, I AM SO JEALOUS. We didn't make to MK ONCE this Christmas season since my kiddos were sick the entire month, aarrghh!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and OG's so cute outfit!

Shannon

amanda said...

we got engaged at Disney and are headed there in Feb..maybe we'll start expanding our family there too ;) I love that place. I didn't know you could customize your ears! how cool!