It has always driven me nuts that OG likes to walk around collecting things around the house putting them into one of her 50 some bags/purses/totes etc. You can be sure if someting is MIA and you can't find it, that she has it stuffed into one of her bags. You name it...money, watches, books, remote controls, small baby dolls, clothes, jewelry, bills ,etc...you get the picture.
One of her favorite things to do...and she wakes up sometimes just after she has gone to bed b/c she HAS to do this (weird)...is to collect change and stuff it into some of her little purses. She knows Daddy keeps change in the bottom drawer of his dresser in a little ceramic thingie that says "Cruise Fund" or "College Fund" ...you know the ones. So anyway, she goes in there and gets "monies" as she calls it every few days and stuffs her purses.
Well, this week, we got her purse #51 at the Tar.get $1 Spot...it was 50% off so we got a cute plastic Arial purse for .50 cents. WOOT So that is her purse of the week.
Well, today I had to go to a nearby city for a mtg...I got there and of course with it being downtown, there was NO PARKING. No 25 cents/one quarter spots on the street....only a parking deck where is was $1 for 1 hr or $2 for 2 hrs. WELL, I needed a spot for 1 hr and 10 mins...I didn't want to risk a ticket and I knew I had only one quarter. UH OH
But wait....just my luck! I thought of the Arial purse and OG's hoarding of Daddy's monies...and the purse happened to be in my van today FILLED with quarters. YES! Jackpot. I was ableo to get my parking space!!!! So I stole from my daughter...8 quarters!!! She'll never know!! I am sure by tonight it will be filled with more new monies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how funny, her little "thing" turned out to be helpful!! :) Gosh, this could be a "Max and Ruby" episode!!
Post a Comment