Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Going Commando

Daddy is out of town...I had to get ready and get OG ready today and out the door without any assistance from Daddy...I also had to feed the dog and let him out...that part is not in my normal AM routine. It threw me off.

We arrived at school...I picked OG up out of her car seat, her dress flew up a bit and ...OOOPS...no panties!! I forgot to put on her panties!!! I ALWAYS sit them out the night before with her clothes...but she was out and the drawer was empty...all hundred gazillion of them are in the clean clothes basket of stuff yet to be put away (yet another chore I dread...folding laundry). So as I was dressing her this AM I told myself to get them when we got downstairs....oops. Must have forgotten.

Thank GOODNESS for her cubbie at school with extra changes of clothes for "accidents". The teachers always mention the kids need extra clothes for this in their montly letter home...but I have a feeling that commando was not the type of "accident" they were talking about.

5 comments:

Emily said...

hhhhaaaaaaaa!!! I love it.

I totally understand about the morning getting thrown off. Thank GOD for capable daddys!

Anonymous said...

DDB-FLA said:

At least we didn't have a "Britney" incident with photographers. Where was HER mama when she needed her?

Anonymous said...

Julie-NSB, FL said:

OMG, LMAO!!!! My poor
silly gringita!!! Make sure to fill her drawer tonight with panties!!!

Aidan and Emma said...

That is too funny! I totally understand getting thrown off schedule. I wish my hubby was there in the mornings, but he has already left before everyone gets up and I have to manage all by myself and get in infant and toddler out of the house! Yikes! Needless to say I'm usually late! ha!

Anonymous said...

oooommmmmyyyyy!!!!!!! too funny!! ha.