Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stash O' Panties

OK, so the last post about going commando prompted a lot of emails and comments....but not to worry!! I filled the panty drawer last night (thanks Jules in NSB, FL) :)! We are good to go for a few weeks...even if I don't do laundry for that long. LOL

So, last night (while Daddy was still out of town) I sat and watched SATC re-runs and folded 2 huge baskets of stuff....I was glad to find a few things that were missing as I was wondering where some of those things were.

And BTW, SATC (based on the descriptions on the DVR Guide) will start over from the beginning on TBS on Friday night I think it is...or maybe Friday AM at around midnight. So if you are interested in watching again from the beginning...set your DVR to record "All episodes, On all channels , At any time". It will then record them on TBS and some other channel they run on...and they will all be in order. I have been watching everyone for the past almost 6 weeks...I think I have been through maybe 4 seasons or more....they run 2 shows a night for 5 or 6 nights a week...so it doesn't take long to go through the whole series. ENJOY

No comments: