Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Florida Vacation, Day 2

I KNOW all these pix are OG overload...but hey, that's what you come here for right? She was loving the posing in her crab dress! VERY appropriate for going to eat at JB's fish Camp on the water.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us to the beach! Joshua and I really enjoyed it. BTW, the pic I took of you guys at JB's came out nice if I do say so myself! ;) Ya'll have fun in Disney and be safe!

Anonymous said...

JB's is my favorite--yum! Did you get a t-shirt that reads "I got crabs at JB's Fish Camp!" ha. I got one for my dad a few years back!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

OK. So you need to sell me some of these clothes, too, now. I love the crab dress! Let me know if you ebay them!