Tuesday, March 25, 2008

you are jealous of my pants!!!!

OK, this is random and dumb but I have to tell you all about my deal!!! I might have already bragged to a few of you but here goes again!!!

I got some great dress/work pants at Ann Taylor LOFT last week for .....wait for it....$1.97

YES, I said $1.97...I thought I had paid only $3.88 but looked at the receipt today and it was $1.97!!!! WOWZA! What a deal!

They were not on the big sale rack...just on a regular rack that had SALE above it on a small sign. They weren't marked down either. So I asked the sales lady how much these pants and another pair were. They other pair was $30 something on sale (still a good deal)....the pair I got the deal on was $3.88. "WHAT??!!" I said....then she told me that that was their lowest marked price before they sent them away back to corporate or whatever. And they are not messed up, not out of style....they are AWESOME~~~ And ORIGINALLY priced at $69+ I think it was. They rang up $1.97 with my coupon.

JACKPOT! So then I had a coupon for $50 of $100 purchase....my total purchase came up to about $108'ish (with tax) b/c everything was on sale...then they took $50 off...my final total was $55.09!!! (I know the math doesn't add up but that is what it was).

Sooo....

*2 pairs of cool flip flops (1 pr originally $19.50, the other pair $14.50 I think, and they were buy 1 get 1 half off)

*a dress (originally $79)..it looks better in person...and *I* look better than this model in person...NOT!! lol

*pants (originally $69+'ish)...similar to these but more of a charcoal grey

*a sweater/top (originally $60) I KNOW it looks "9 to 5" 'ish but it is really cool in person!! ...and I like it, so there .
ANYWAY, all of this awesomeness for $55.09!!!!!!!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!


Thanks for letting me share.....

1 comment:

Emily said...

such cute stuff! i'm jealous!!