
I'm Baaaack! (sorry)
OK, so OG is doing soooo well in ballet (knock on wood). She goes every week and dances and has a great time. They are now working on her 2 routines for her recital in May. I love to watch her when she is really in tune to what they are learning that day...she seems so serious.
Last week they called us in to watch part of the routine they are learning. The teacher said they are more likely to all do it and watch & listen if they have an audience. Ummmm....NO, not the case w/ OG. Out of about 7 kids in class that day, 5 of them did the whole thing perfectly....one sat there and did nothing...and another (OG) stood in her spot and smiled at me and made silly faces and jumped up and down with excitement. OH well....we still have about 8 more weeks. LOL
Here are some recent pix of her after class....what a big girl! Ok, so NOW that I look at them they look a little, um "risque"....oh well...she's 3...she was just being silly.




No comments:
Post a Comment