Monday, March 12, 2007

The GREAT Outdoors!

We had to get out of the house on Sunday because we were having an open house from 2-5 to sell it. It was SUCH a beautiful day that we decided to go to the park. What a great idea! The sun was shining, the felt great and the ducks & geese were out. We all had a fun time. OG really enjoyed the swings and the slide and looking at the ducks.







I am SOOO Thankful for this new time change and that it gets darker later. FINALLY, we can get out and enjoy the outdoors. I am SICK of being cooped up and trying to find fun and interesting indoor things to do. Crayons, and dolls & Cars DVD have worn out their welcome.

Last night it was 7:30 and it was STILL a little light outside. YEAH!!! Bring on spring!!! We are expecting temps in the 70's this week!!!

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

So fun! I love that it has been lighter later too.