Thursday, January 18, 2007

We have snow!!!

Not a lot of snow, but a little. We still had work and school (POO) but it was nice to see. It staretd a little before 7am and just finished up a few minutes ago around 10am EST. OG enjoyed seeing it and kept talking about wanting to go out and see it as she ate her breakfast (she ate it all I might add in her anticipation...it needs to snow more often).








She liked being out in it as we got in and out of the car this morning. We tried to get her to eat it but she was scared too...funny! I also took some pix of the snow on my drive to work...yeah, I kjnow, not exactly a wise idea while I am driving in snowy conditions, but I was going slow and no one was around.






The pretty view outside my office


No comments: