Monday, January 29, 2007

Baby it's COLD outside!

Can I just say BRRRRR!!!!???? It was freezing this morning! OMG! It's mornings like these that I don't like being in NC! Per our car it said it was 19 degrees outside. Per the weather it said about 17. Either way, that is COLD!


Once again OG had to bundle up in a hat and mittens...she did not like the mittens but had to wear them anyway! She tried to take them off, but without loose fingers to do so, that became a bit of a task and she got grumpy. So I turned on her CD with Wheels on the Bus on it to get her mind off of it. It worked!!


I think the HIGH today is 32, which is not too bad I guess. 32 will feel like 75 compared to this morning!


Bundle Up Everyone!!

2 comments:

JulieMomof3! said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD JULES!!

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

You know I'm laughing, right?