Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Crazy Skys!

Check out these pix of what the sky looked like as I drove OG to school and myself to work on Monday (maybe it was Tuesday). It was 7:30 am and the sun is usually mostly up, but LOOK at these crazy skys! It was dark and ominous. A few minutes later the skys were normal, but THESE skys were scary! In the 3rd & 4th pix, you see the real dark sky and then JUST below it is a strip of lighter sky that is light blue and normal.


It is supposed to maybe snow a little tomorrow...we are also supposed to get some freezing rain. OH JOY! I would LOVE a day off work because of snow...but an ICE day? Those aren't fun. OG has not seen a real snow since she has been born. There was a day of some snow her first winter (but it came and went), and a day last year with some flurrries that were gone from the grass by 10am...but that is it. And it isn't really supposed to start until 9am or later after we are already gone from home. POO! I want OG to see some snow this year people! I want snowmen and snow boots snow! Like we used to get and were out of school for 2 weeks!!! We will do the snow dance tonight!!

No comments: