Monday, October 16, 2006

An ounce of prevention...

Apparently last week, or maybe it is this month is Fire Prevention Week/Month. Or maybe I am just making that up...I am not sure. ANYWAY, last week at school, OG got some higher education and learned about Fire Prevention: call 911 for help, do not touch fire, stop drop & roll (not sure about that last one...but if she learend that too, then right on!!!)

They colored fire & flames and added spots to fire dogs. They even made their own firehats and got a certificate that they had agreed to follow all fire safety precautions! All of this at the age of TWO!!! And I only pay $142 a week for this!!! MAN, I am getting my money's worth! ha I can't even get OG to agree to go poopy in the potty!!!






Next week or month maybe it will be "say no to carbs". I might need to attend that class myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$142 a week? You are getting a deal. When Mari was two I paid $170 a week!!!!

Shannon

Jules said...

We used to pay $155 a week until we moved to this new room...now it is $142, BUT, dues got up 10/30...NICE...they will be up to $150. UGH!! before when OG had her nanny we paid $800 a mth~! YUCKIE

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I guess I should be grateful for that $170 but since we do private school we are up to $950 a month. That $800 is sounding really nice right about now!

Shannon