Friday, October 06, 2006

Diva Dress-Up

Happy Friday and Happy Diva Dress-Up! Fall is definitely here for the time being....the air is crisp, the days are shorter and it is time for school pictures!!! OG had her school pictures this morning and she was so cute if I do say so myself. She had fun taking them. I am not sure why but she is sort of bashful for school pix. She will smile but only a half smile. Still cute anyway. She wore a little white, tan, red & black plaid skirt with a white shirt and a red sweater vest with a strip of argyle across the chest in the same material as the plaid, white knit tights and red Mary Janes! So cute!

Of COURSE I don't have a pic...we flew out the door a few minutes after 7am (in the dark) to beat the picture rush. I was glad we got there early because she was the 2nd child to go. No one else was there. When we were done, the line was already 5 kids deep. WHEWH!

So, I will try to take some pix of her this afternoon all dirtied up from the playground. ha I will also scan her school pix and post those once we have them in 2 weeks.






Oh yeah, we went to the Fair last night...look for an update on that soon. :)

No comments: