This past weekend we went to a birthday party at a place called The Little Gym. It is a fun place where your kids can go and get exercise and do fun activites on gym mats & equipment etc. You can also become a member there and go with your child once a week to "class". It seems like lots of fun but I don't know if I want to pay for it (it is a bit pricey)...you can get gift certificates to there, so that might be an option for future bdays etc.

Umm, HELLO!! someone better get me my cake.
OG had lots of fun at The Little Gym. At first she was a little timid but after a while she was all over and ACTIVE. She walked on the balance beam, did flips, hung from bars, ran on the inflatable thingie and played with the parachute! It was a good time!!

I am gonna crawl through that right there!

It's Parachute time...SHAKE the parachute!!

Bouncy, Bounce, Bounce!

No comments:
Post a Comment