Why is it that kids like to play with the weirdest things? They have all these FANCY SMANCY toys that light up, spin around, make sounds and practically pick themselves up and jump back into your toy box when it is time to clean up...but does OG want to play with these? YES, sometimes...but if she sees a box and some plastic spatulas and a bowl, FORGET about those REAL toys!I should just take her to the Dollar Store for some cheap cooking utensils and pull up to the back of the liquor store for some good boxes!! I can see her letter to Santa now:
Santa,
I have been a good girl this year!
Please bring me some slotted spoons, a garlic press and a medium size Jack Daniels Box from the ABC Store. Oh yes, I would also like some TV boxes from Best Buy and some empty toilet paper rolls.
I have left out some milk for you (or you can drink the Jack Daniels that came out of my box, but be careful, you should not "drink & fly") and a carrot for Rudolph.
Love,
OG

No comments:
Post a Comment